Innovative Product Development, Sourcing & Manufacturing Options
Turning Ideas into Innovations
Great ideas often stay as just an idea unless they are taken through important stages in the process of innovation, which will transform your idea into a manufacturable and marketable item. Each person and idea is different, and requires a custom approach. We will discuss with you which of the following steps might be applicable in order to help get your product to market:
• Initial Feasibility Assessment
• Design & Development Assistance
• Producing Prototypes & Models
• Market Testing
• IP Protection Strategies
• Presentation & Packaging
• Identifying a Manufacturer
• Low Volume Orders to Get You Started Click here for more details on Turning Ideas into Innovations.
Affordable Manufacturing Options
Let Strategic Sourcing Australia open the door to new options for your manufacturing and production needs, so you can focus on running your business and remain competitive in today’s challenging marketplace. We can assist in finding that one part you need for your product, right through to project managing your whole production, delivered into your warehouse. We are good at:
• Tackling difficult projects
• Arranging low volume orders
• Project managing larger orders
• Handling overflow production
• Coordinating with the factories
• Quality control
• Customs, shipping & importing Click here for more information on Affordable Manufacturing Options.
Shipping To Your Door
First time importers often find that just the logistics of getting their product shipped is an onerous task. Even for established businesses, it is an area that can soak up valuable time. Following are some of the areas where we can relieve you of some of the burden, leaving you free to run your business and sell more product. Click here to read more about:
• Saving time & money
• Shipping terminology
• Foreign currency payments
• Customs duty
• Accurate shipping costs
• Sea or air
• Full container or part container
Assisted Buying & Sourcing in China
China Buying Service
Our Buying Service will help you find a supplier of goods, or we can work with a supplier that you have found, to save you time and money, hassle and worry.
China Sourcing Service
By working with you on:
• Clearly defining what you want,
• Communicating that to the factory in a manner that is suitable for them, and
• Following up with checks and balances to ensure everyone is on the same page, we make sure that what you ordered is what you receive in your warehouse.
When using offshore sources, it’s important to know who you are dealing with. Are they a factory, a consolidator, a trading company or just an agent? Each of these can play a valid role for you depending on the project, but their structure will affect the way you deal with them and what they are able to do for you. By looking closely at what you need most, we can guide you in your choice of supplier, so that at the end of the day, you are satisfied with the process and with the items that arrive on your doorstep.
Through our international reach, we can also assist you with services as varied as working with an existing supplier to address communication or quality issues, through to attending an overseas trade show on your behalf to perform research.
Email us today or call on (02) 4962 1881 to find out how we can meet your requirements.